Highlights for 2017 Chevrolet Grand Sport include:
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer tires
- Specific Grand Sport wheels
- Brembo brake system
- Standard magnetic ride control, specific stabilizer bars and unique springs
- Standard electronic limited-slip differential
- LT1 V8 engine rated at 460 horsepower
- Choice of seven-speed manual transmission with active rev match or eight-speed paddle-shift automatic
- An optional Z07 package adds carbon ceramic-matrix brakes and Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Cup tires
“We didn’t hold back with the new Grand Sport,” said Tadge Juechter, Corvette chief engineer. “For the first time, buyers can equip the Grand Sport with a Z07 performance package – which adds carbon-ceramic brakes, Michelin Sport Cup 2 summer tires, and carbon-fiber aero package that delivers true downforce.”
The Heritage Package features hash mark fender graphics, comes in six colors, and features unique interior touches like brushed aluminum trim with hash mark details. Buyers can also choose available full-length stripes in five different colors.
For drivers wanting even more exclusivity, Chevrolet will also produce a limited edition Grand Sport Collector Edition. The Grand Sport Collector Edition features Watkins Glen paint with Tension Blue fender hash marks and full-length Satin Black stripe. The Collector Edition’s interior will include a Tension Blue leather and suede draped interior with blue accent striping.
The 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport coupe and convertible should be available in the summer. For more information, check out chevrolet.com/corvette-grand-sport.html.
Photo credit: media.chevrolet.com