Dodge declares the 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee is the highest performance Super Bee model ever created. And in keeping with the “Last Call” tradition, only 1,000 Dodge Charger Super Bee sedans will see the light of day. These include 500 Scat Pack Super Bees in B5 Blue and 500 Scat Pack Super Bee Widebody models in Plum Crazy.
“The Dodge Super Bee is more than commemorative of a cool heritage name — it is also a Charger variant of the Challenger 1320 grassroots race package,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand chief executive officer – Stellantis. “The special-edition 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee once again offers a Dodge vehicle that is equally at home on the street or on the drag strip.”
In addition to Plus Group and Carbon/Suede Package content, the 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee includes a plethora of special features, including:
- Super Bee exterior badging on the grille and front fenders
- Super Bee exterior graphics on the functional hood scoop and rear fenders (blue graphics with B5 Blue, white graphics with Plum Crazy)
- 20-by-9.5-inch knurled wheels with 275 drag radials (Scat Pack)
- 18-by-11-inch drag wheels with 315 drag radials (Scat Pack Widebody)
- Adaptive damping suspension with Drag Mode
- Black Mopar hood pin kit
- SRT hood with functional scoop and dual heat extractors
- SRT black exhaust tips
- Red four-piston Brembo brake system
- Super Bee interior instrument panel badge
- Super Bee seat back logos
All “Last Call” models, including the 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee, will be available to select dealers. Pricing and dealer information will be revealed on DodgeGarage.com when vehicle ordering opens later this fall.
Photo credit: media.stellantisnorthamerica.com