The 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona is the fifth “Last Call” model introduced before the Hellcat line rides off into the sunset. This extremely limited edition celebrates the racing heritage of drag racing legend William “Big Wille” Robinson. Robinson’s 1969 Dodge Daytona was a staple at West Coast drag racing events in the 1960s and 1970s.
“The special-edition Dodge Charger King Daytona honors a true icon of muscle car history,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand chief executive officer – Stellantis. “The final Dodge ‘Last Call’ models will continue to celebrate the legacy of the Dodge Charger and Challenger by paying tribute to two vehicles that hold a special place in our brand’s history.”
Talk about limited. Only 300 of the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona will be created. The King Daytona is available exclusively with Go Mango paint with special orange interior accents. Adding to the excitement, under the hood is a powerful V8 with a horsepower bump of 807 horsepower.
Features of the 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona include:
- Extra 10 horsepower that takes the Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye from 797 to 807 hp
- Satin Black King Daytona rear fender graphics
- Satin Black hood and roof graphics
- 20-by-11-inch Satin Carbon Warp Speed wheels
- Satin Chrome exterior badging
- Orange six-piston Brembo brakes
- Bright Mopar hood pin kit
- Satin Black spoiler
- Black Nappa/Alcantara “Daytona” seats with orange stitching
- King Daytona interior instrument panel badge
- Orange interior accent stitching on the instrument panel, console, steering wheel and door trim
- Suede headliner
- Carbon fiber interior bezels
- Alcantara steering wheel
- Harman Kardon premium audio system
- Power sunroof
- Navigation package
The 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona will be allocated to only a handful of Dodge dealerships, with pricing and dealer info disclosed on DodgeGarage.com when ordering is available later this fall. The skinny on all “Last Call” models can be found at Dodge.com.
Photo credit: media.stellantisnorthamerica.com