Last Call #6: The 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost
The original Black Ghost, a black 1970 Dodge Challenger RT SE 426 Hemi, ruled over Woodward Avenue in the 1970s. The Black Ghost, owned by Godfrey Qualls, was known to intimidate the locals on Woodward and then vanish into the dark, not to appear again for months.
The 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost is a modern-day interpretation of the original. This special edition features black “gator skin” roof vinyl graphics, Challenger script badging, and white tail graphics. The Black Ghost also features white rear fender graphics and a “Last Call” underhood plaque.
Only 300 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost “Last Call” models will be created. The 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost boosts Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody to 807 horsepower.
“There are so many legendary muscle cars in Dodge brand history, it was hard to choose the seven vehicles we wanted to pay homage to with our Last Call lineup, but the Black Ghost was an easy pick,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand chief executive officer – Stellantis. “The 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost is the prelude to what we’re going to unveil with our seventh and final special-edition model.”
Features of the 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost include:
- Black “gator skin” roof vinyl
- Bright Dodge fascia badge
- White rear fender graphics
- Challenger script grille, fender and spoiler badges
- Midnight Metallic SRT grille badge
- Bright fuel filler door
- Black six-piston Brembo brake system
- 3.09:1 rear axle ratio
- 20-by-11-inch Satin Carbon Warp Speed wheels
- Black Mopar hood pins
- Black Ghost interior instrument panel badge
- Alcantara/Laguna leather seats and door bolsters
- Alcantara steering wheel with red SRT logo
- Real carbon fiber bezels and Dynamica suede headliner
To help enthusiasts find their dream Challenger or Charger, DodgeGarage.com will include information on all 2023 Charger and Challenger inventory at each Dodge dealership. Information on the Dodge “Last Call” models can be found at Dodge.com.
Photo credit: media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Leave a Reply